Student Visas.

Student Visas are for people being offered placement in one of the academic institutes in Hong Kong. Most student visas are issued to foreign university students in Hong Kong. If you would like to apply a student visa to study in a secondary or language school, or study any kind of short courses, you need to pay particular attention to whether the school is privately owned and has fulfilled all the government school licensing requirements.

Dependants of the student visa holders are not allowed to work in Hong Kong.

Feel free to contact us for a preliminary assessment

Get a Free Consultation.

Thank you for your message. It has been sent.
There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.